The blog post about Chocolate Color Kitchen Cabinets was published at October 17, 2017 at 5:31 am. It is published at the Kitchen category. Chocolate Color Kitchen Cabinets is tagged with Chocolate Color Kitchen Cabinets, Chocolate, Color, Kitchen, Cabinets..
Chocolatechoc•o•late (chô′kə lit, chok′ə-, chôk′lit, chok′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavored, as with vanilla.
- a beverage made by dissolving such a preparation in milk or water, served hot or cold: a cup of hot chocolate.
- candy made from such a preparation.
- an individual piece of this candy.
- any syrup or flavoring made from this preparation or artificially imitating its flavor.
- a dark brown color.
- made, flavored, or covered with chocolate: chocolate cake; chocolate ice cream.
- having the color of chocolate;
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Chocolate Color Kitchen Cabinets have 5 images including Traditional Kitchen. Love The Chocolate Brown!, Chocolate Brown Cabinets View Full Size, Awesome Charming Brown Kitchen Cabinets On Pinterest Brown Kitchens Intended For Dark Brown Kitchen Cabinets, Findley & Myers Palm Beach Dark Chocolate Kitchen Cabinets, Remodel On Pinterest | Countertops, Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets And Cabinets. Following are the attachments:
We'd prefer to speak about some tips about timber floor colors before referring to Chocolate Color Kitchen Cabinets. Black and dark colors are a common choice for performers' galleries, contemporary stylish and rooms. Dirty in the event you desire a vintage search conventional brown shade or natural wood which can be perfect. Colour degree and bold (different shades of crimson: maple and ash Jatoba or tainted inside the same coloring) that's ideal for industrial interiors, workplaces and also other huge places where a floor becomes a main section of the design.
Brown, warm gold and reddish wood colors could make your bedroom comfortable. Bright and floor that is dreary is likely to make your room large. Choose pure shaded timber floor in matt end in the event the capability to disguise scores and a little reduction are a must. Understand that the colors should match distinction and one another. The floor can't have similar shades as furniture and surfaces.
There is no better approach to ascertain the color of a floor in the place of taking a look at the trial area in day light whilst the Chocolate Color Kitchen Cabinets photos and online space coordinator will give a broad concept of what the final result might be.