This post about Wooden Cross Grave Marker was published on April 26, 2017 at 12:02 am. This post is posted at the Wooden category. Wooden Cross Grave Marker is tagged with Wooden Cross Grave Marker, Wooden, Cross, Grave, Marker..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Gravegrave1 (grāv),USA pronunciation n.
- an excavation made in the earth in which to bury a dead body.
- any place of interment;
a tomb or sepulcher: a watery grave.
- any place that becomes the receptacle of what is dead, lost, or past: the grave of unfulfilled ambitions.
- death: O grave, where is thy victory?
- have one foot in the grave, to be so frail, sick, or old that death appears imminent: It was a shock to see my uncle looking as if he had one foot in the grave.
- make (one) turn or turn over in one's grave, to do something to which a specified dead person would have objected bitterly: This production ofHamlet is enough to make Shakespeare turn in his grave.
grave′ward, grave′wards, adv., adj.
Markermark•er (mär′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that marks.
- something used as a mark or indication, as a bookmark or tombstone.
- a person who records the scores, points, etc., as in a game or contest.
- a counter used in card playing.
- See genetic marker.
- an object, as a book or topcoat left at a library table, used to establish territorial possession in a public place.
- an element of a construction, as a coordinating conjunction, that is not a part of either immediate constituent.
- an element that indicates the grammatical class or function of a construction.
- a small radio beacon, automatically operated, used for local navigation of vessels.
- Also called mark′er pen′, marking pen. a pen designed for making bold, colorful, or indelible marks, as in making signs or identifying objects.
- a debt, esp. a gambling debt.
- a written or signed promise to pay a debt, esp. a gambling debt;
a promissory note or IOU.
- Also called mark′er crude′. a grade of oil on which prices of other crude oils are based.
- [CB Radio Slang.]one's location while driving on a highway, as determined by the nearest milepost.
Wooden Cross Grave Marker have 10 attachments , they are How Long Does My Order Take ? Shipping & Delivery. Gravemarker Art., Wooden Cross Grave Marker In Santa Ana Cemetery In Texas 14657, Gravemarker Art., A Wooden Cross Marks A Veteran's Grave Marker In An Ohio Cemetery., Memorial Wooden Cross Grave Marker 36" & Free Plaque & Free Engraveing | EBay, Wooden Memorial Cross Grave Marker 17" & Plaque | EBay, Whroo Cemetery Interment List - Weebly, Engraved Red Wood Cross To Mark A Grave During The Winter Months., Memorial Wooden Cross Grave Marker 32" & Plaque | EBay, Kelly – Wooden Cross Grave Marker.. Here are the pictures:
The Wooden Cross Grave Marker isn't segregated in the residence ang garden decor that was beautiful. Beyond casting plant you realize, enhance the garden! Backyard design also incorporates design of the cottage yard, a space at the center of the playground to get a number of functionality. We see the types. Possess a cottage inside the garden wouldbe great.
A lot of things can be done there, playing with the family, taking a crack while enjoying inexperienced parks and the day atmosphere, to simply rest with a stroll around the resort we could do. The Wooden Cross Grave Marker may be made out of lumber or packet. It could be developed on top of the tree or on the ground. Generally speaking, the bungalow garden has a small-size.
For creativity homemade garden that was distinctive can be seen inside the former yard decoration of the chair. Raise perhaps or the vacation cabin a home, often takes devote the nation's topic. Maintaining candor and dynamics and freshness' different parts, a sign lodge should offer serenity and peace. Many hotels log situated in the zone or hamlet nations.