The blog post about Wooden Heel Wedges was posted at March 5, 2017 at 9:39 am. This image is published on the Wooden category. Wooden Heel Wedges is tagged with Wooden Heel Wedges, Wooden, Heel, Wedges..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Heelheel1 (hēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the back part of the human foot, below and behind the ankle.
- an analogous part in other vertebrates.
- either hind foot or hoof of some animals, as the horse.
- the foot as a whole: He was hung by the heels.
- the part of a stocking, shoe, or the like covering the back part of the wearer's foot.
- a solid, raised base or support of leather, wood, rubber, etc., attached to the sole of a shoe or boot under the back part of the foot.
- heels, high-heeled shoes.
- something resembling the back part of the human foot in position, shape, etc.: a heel of bread.
- the rear of the palm, adjacent to the wrist.
- the latter or concluding part of anything: the heel of a session.
- the lower end of any of various more or less vertical objects, as rafters, spars, or the sternposts of vessels.
- the after end of a keel.
- the inner end of a bowsprit or jib boom.
- the crook in the head of a golf club.
- the exterior angle of an angle iron.
- the end of a frog farthest from a switch.
- [Hort.]the base of any part, as of a cutting or tuber, that is removed from a plant for use in the propagation of that plant.
- at one's heels, close behind one: The police are at his heels.Also, at heel.
- cool one's heels, to be kept waiting, esp. because of deliberate discourtesy: The producer let the actors who were waiting to be auditioned cool their heels in the outer office.
- down at the heels, having a shabby, slipshod, or slovenly appearance. Also, down at heel, down at the heel, out at heels, out at the heels.
- his heels, [Cribbage.]a jack turned up as a starter, counting two points for the dealer.
- kick up one's heels, to have a vigorously entertaining time;
frolic: Grandfather could still kick up his heels now and then.
- lay by the heels:
- to arrest and imprison.
- to prevail over;
render ineffectual: Superior forces laid the invaders by the heels.
- on or upon the heels of, closely following;
in quick succession of: On the heels of the hurricane came an outbreak of looting.
- show a clean pair of heels, to leave one's pursuers or competitors behind;
outrun: The thief showed his victim a clean pair of heels.Also, show one's heels to.
- take to one's heels, to run away;
take flight: The thief took to his heels as soon as he saw the police.
- to heel:
- close behind: The dog followed the hunter to heel.
- under control or subjugation: The attackers were brought swiftly to heel.
- to follow at the heels of;
- to furnish with heels, as shoes.
- to perform (a dance) with the heels.
- [Golf.]to strike (the ball) with the heel of the club.
- to arm (a gamecock) with spurs.
- (of a dog) to follow at one's heels on command.
- to use the heels, as in dancing.
- heel in, to cover temporarily (the roots and most of the stem of a plant) with soil prior to permanent planting.
Wedgeswedge (wej),USA pronunciation n., v., wedged, wedg•ing.
- a piece of hard material with two principal faces meeting in a sharply acute angle, for raising, holding, or splitting objects by applying a pounding or driving force, as from a hammer. Cf. machine (def. 3b).
- a piece of anything of like shape: a wedge of pie.
- a cuneiform character or stroke of this shape.
- (formerly) an elongated area of relatively high pressure.
- something that serves to part, split, divide, etc.: The quarrel drove a wedge into the party organization.
- (formerly) a tactical formation generally in the form of aVwith the point toward the enemy.
- [Golf.]a club with an iron head the face of which is nearly horizontal, for lofting the ball, esp. out of sand traps and high grass.
- See optical wedge.
- [Chiefly Coastal Connecticut and Rhode Island.]a hero sandwich.
- a wedge heel or shoe with such a heel.
- to separate or split with or as if with a wedge (often fol. by open, apart, etc.): to wedge open a log.
- to insert or fix with a wedge.
- to pack or fix tightly: to wedge clothes into a suitcase.
- to thrust, drive, fix, etc., like a wedge: He wedged himself through the narrow opening.
- [Ceram.]to pound (clay) in order to remove air bubbles.
- to fell or direct the fall of (a tree) by driving wedges into the cut made by the saw.
- to force a way like a wedge (usually fol. by in, into, through, etc.): The box won't wedge into such a narrow space.
This article of Wooden Heel Wedges have 8 images it's including Jessica Simpson Wedges, Knock On Wood Wedges - Wedge Heels At Pinkice.com By Pink Ice | WHI, Wooden Wedge Heels, Hot Miami Styles, Windsor Smith Candel Wedge Wood Platform Heels Windsor $119.95, Black Faux Leather Wooden Wedges @ Cicihot Wedges Shoes Store, Wooden Wedge Heels, Chestnut Faux Leather Cage Wooden Wedges @ Cicihot Wedges Shoes. Following are the photos:
Your residence symbol can be made by Wooden Heel Wedges about the porch of the house so your design lavish, appears sophisticated and of the terrace should be ideal. This luxury may also give the feeling of being on the front porch cozy minimalism and looks more beautiful to appear in the outside.
By deciding on the best flooring with regards to motifs and colors, all which can be understood. Hues are natural and shiny typically the most popular choice nowadays, color era, because these shades provides an appropriate atmosphere cool and luxurious atmosphere of beauty.
One of the components which make a comfortable household observed by the attention, appeared great and lavish property is Wooden Heel Wedges. Using the selection and proper laying of ceramic flooring, the bedrooms were tedious might be altered in to a room that appears spacious and lavish.